Audit Senior - Gain Experience in Corporate Finance
Due to an increase of new clients this Leading Independent Accountancy Practice requires an Audit Senior to join their growing Manchester team. Our client has requested we find them Audit professionals who are seeking career progression and a chance to become instrumental in the growth of the practice within both Audit and Corporate Finance. For qualified professionals that are looking for progression and to add further value to the firm can expect to be propelled forward into more senior roles within 12 months of joining.
The firm sits within the Top 100 accounting firms in the UK and across the North West can proudly boast they are a leading independent practice that are well regarded as an industry leader in how they approach their work. They offer Meritocratic environment for their staff and focus more on people’s personality and attitude than previous client exposure or exam history. Due to their highly commercial and personal approach, the firm have been successful in winning multiple tenders over Big 4 & Top 10 rivals and have also began to build a strong portfolio of clients in the South as they continue to build out from their 3 North West based offices.
The firm really do look at their people as their greatest asset and reason for success and offer not only a companywide bonus scheme but also a performance related one that has paid at least 10% in previous years.
- Client’s annual turnovers will average at around the £25m level but they also service some large International organisations with turnovers over £200m
- You will report direct to Managers and work closely with Partners on a number of engagements as the main client contact.
- As the lead senior you will manage engagements from the planning stage through to closure meeting where you will be an active participant.
- You will have direct responsibility for 2-3 audit juniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on client engagements.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
- As the Audit & Corporate Finance Partner team work closely together, you will be given the opportunity to work on some corporate finance projects throughout the year with a strong possibility of moving over to this team as the service line continues to grow.
This firm take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements and be in a role where your workload is at least 50% audit based.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 months contingent on your performance.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements then please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team