3rd Line Technical Operations Engineer
Our Client has provided specialist bespoke IT infrastructure to a vast range of Clients for multiple decades. Our Client continues to grow due to the broadening of their solutions, ensuring the applications, and those from third parties, are tuned and secured across the networks. The infrastructure our client provides results in them meeting their goals and improvements that customers desire.
Our Client is looking for someone that can offer exceptional customer service, whilst delivering technical resolutions to issues. The role requires someone who is technically minded and has strong experience configuring and supporting virtual environments, windows servers and networks. Our client offers the ability to grow and progress in the company which in turn will open new career progression for you.
- Show awareness of clients’ businesses, and the impact of their IT
- High level of attention to detail
- Take ownership of issues and show initiative in solving them
- Work effectively with other teams, vendors and third parties
- Microsoft, Cisco, ITIL Certifications
- Amazon Web Services Certification
- Extreme Networks Certification
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Experience in Wintel IT Environment and Microsoft O365.
- Support for windows servers, virtualisation, cloud technologies, storage area networks, switches and firewalls
- Knowledge of Windows Server roles (DHCP ,DNS,NPS)
- Experience with Citric XenApp, VDI
- Experience in managing, supporting and configuring virtualised environments (VMware and Hyper-V, Clustering) and configuring backup solutions
- Experience of LAN, WAN and WLAN
- Experience in incident management and change control
- Resolve 3rd line escalations, and support 1st and 2nd line team members
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77472677