Application & Systems Analyst
**Application & Systems Analyst**
Our Client is a multidisciplinary solutions business that provides a full range of services, from consultancy, design and engineering through to manufacture, installation and on site project management. The company works in partnership with customers to deliver high quality, innovative and responsive solutions to meet individual requirements across a wide range of market sectors.
YOUR NEW JOB...
To assist the Application Development Team to support, test and configure new software for the business and to work alongside the Lead Application & Systems Analyst to maintain and develop the company’s SharePoint 2013 instance.
• Dealing with requests for change to the SharePoint system.
• Supporting users developing SharePoint.
• Compiling monthly stats for the business using Excel.
• Providing support to users on various other systems as required.
Skills required for this role -
• SharePoint 2013 site collection administration
• SharePoint Designer experience (desirable)
• Experience providing support to users of various software packages
• Experience of testing software
• Documentation of system processes and guidelines.
• Testing, implementing and supporting product upgrades.
WHATS ON OFFER...
Salary guide £20K
Working hours 9am - 5.30pm with a good benefits package!!!
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77400689