Service Desk 3rd Line Support Analyst
An immediate opportunity is now available for a Service Desk 3rd Line Support Analyst to join a marketing leading Financial Services company located in Salisbury, Wiltshire. In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Individual with strong experience working within a Service orientated Service Desk environment with a solid understanding of Windows and Citrix Platforms. The Service Desk 3rd Line Support Analyst will be responsible for working within the Service Desk team assisting the current first and 2nd line teams, managing day to day support issues, but with the experience and responsibility to resolve complex Incidents and Problems.
- The key responsibilities of the role include:
- 3rd Level Support
- Provide 3rd line technical support
- Support users remotely as well as an expectation to cover onsite support across multiple locations
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to service management principles Implementation of an automated build platform utilising WDS Take ownership of problems, pro-active when dealing with issues until resolution
- Provide exceptional Service Support and Customer Service to the Business, via Deskside Support, Email and Telephone
- Escalate more complex calls to Infrastructure support
- Carry out daily client system checks, reporting to IT Service Desk Manager
- Create, manage and evolve Polices, Processes and Procedures
- Create, manage and transfer Knowledge
- Produce Trend Analysis reports
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process of what? to support a quality deliverable to the company
- Specialist for all apps, infrastructure
- Manage relations with all supplier and vendors
The Service Desk 3rd Line Support Analyst will have the willingness to assist in supporting all aspects of the IT Service Desk, offering exceptional Customer Service and proven experience working within a centralised IT Support function, supported by a solid understanding of ITIL framework. The role would consist of local, remote, telephone and deskside support with the expectation to travel when required. This role requires enhanced vetting as per the Referencing and Staff Vetting Policy.
Job knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience required for The Service Desk 3rd Line Support Analyst:
Skills and knowledge of 3rd Line Support Analyst
- Flexible, pro-active approach as a proven self-starter
- Experience of automated build, WDS, MDT & WSUS
- Team player who can work under their own initiative to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work on individual projects against set targets
- ?Hands on? approach and a willingness to take ownership of issues until resolved
- Extensive knowledge of managing Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange experience
- Citrix Administration Experience
- Good working knowledge of Citrix, Microsoft based operating systems and MS Office
- Experience in implementing centralised automated toolsets for local and remote desktop management
- Developing automated laptop \ desktop build
- General Local Network administration and troubleshooting, TCP/IP and WAN/ LAN /Wi-Fi
- Experience using \ configuring follow me printing or similar
- ITIL Certified
If the Service Desk 3rd Line Support Analyst sounds like the role you have been looking for I want to hear from you! Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV, or call Louise on ************ for a confidential chat.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959390256