QA Test Engineer, Regression, Functional, Black Box, Manual, API
Our client are an industry leader in state-of-the-art, cloud-based technology and currently have an opening in their company for a QA Test Engineer! Based in the centre of Aylesbury, the new QA Test Engineer will be joining a friendly technical team and will be working on cutting-edge telecommunication software that has already gained a great reputation with clients around the world. The ideal QA Test Engineer candidate will have experience in manual, black box and regression testing with some knowledge of automation. More details on this great new QA Test Engineer vacancy can be found below:
As well as working on exciting projects the QA Test Engineer will reap many of the other benefits this exciting new role has to offer including Stock options, Company Shares, Pension Scheme
The QA Test Engineer will be Responsible for:
- Triaging and investigating reported issues
- Ensuring problems are being properly tackled and work to actively prevent regression
- Designing and implementing regression test suite
- Evaluating our current test strategy, looking for constant development/improvement
- Liaising with developers and stakeholders to scope and estimate testing requirements
Essential Skills & Experience for this QA Test Engineer includes:
- Black box and functional testing - quickly gain an in depth knowledge of the software
- Integration testing – design/execute test cases on a modular basis using internal API's
- End to end testing - simulate customer environment to analyse full functionality
- Triage work - precise analysis of logs generated by tests to identify issues
- Solid understanding and some experience of automation
- Regression testing - identifying weaknesses/vulnerable areas in the software
So if this fantastic new opportunity for a QA Test Engineer is of interest, then please apply today for immediate consideration!
QA Test Engineer, Regression, Functional, Black Box, Manual, API, Testing
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position. Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77339327