Technical Support Engineer
Our fantastic client is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and ambitious Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team located in their modern purpose-built office just outside of Bury St. Edmunds. Full-time, permanent position offering a starting salary of £30,000-£35,000, depending on experience, plus a competitive benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in providing a high level of technical support to customers, including advice on the application of our sensors, data collection, data transfer and data visualisation all of which use specially developed host software and various communication protocols.
- Providing pre- and post-sales support to customers
- Analysing & resolving specific customer issues
- Logging of support & technical queries in the Service Desk application
- Taking ownership of tickets and ensuring successful completion within stated SLA
- Providing software support to customers
- Data analysis
- Building web based data visualisation projects
- Managing the ''sales back office'' and the main technical referral point to colleagues & customers
- Product troubleshooting
- Attending technical face to face meetings with customers
- Providing technical services on-site
- Developing support material for technical support library, website, sales & marketing including knowledge articles, technical bulletins, papers, blogs etc.
- Experience of working within a construction environment
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrable theoretical and practical experience in technical support
- Good general IT skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers
- Flexible and focused
- Gain knowledge quickly
- Positive can do attitude
- Resourceful and problem solver
- BSc in civil or geotechnical engineering, engineering geology OR similar industry experience
- A-level in maths
Our client believes in investing and retaining its workforce and is looking for a similar level of long-term commitment from candidates.
If you are interested in this position and meet the required specifications as above then please apply with your up-to-date CV today to be considered for this opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959380259