As an experienced conveyancer you will independently manage your own portfolio of cases, delivering inspirational client service. You will have the opportunity to gain experience across a diverse range of cases ? something which My Home Move can uniquely offer, due to its market leading position. Your portfolio may include freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
Your ability to coach and develop junior colleagues with your extensive knowledge will allow you to become highly effective in our fast paced environment and should you wish to, you can build upon this to progress into management positions on team.
We are looking for natural self- starters with the ability to continuously deliver excellent client service, whilst motivating and developing others. A role model in every sense, your leadership, influence and drive will ensure both team and personal targets are exceeded.
We offer unrivalled development and progression opportunities and this is an excellent role in which to begin your corporate conveyancing career at My Home Move.
- Manage a portfolio of cases
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Provide support and coaching to your team
- Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates
- Build strong relationships, with clients and third parties communicating effectively anddelighting them through your delivery
- Deal with complex legal enquiries
- Assist and help organise the team to ensure company targets are met
- Understand and produce accurate financial statements
- Optimise the client experience through use of our conveyancing systems andtechnology
- Manage exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Identify, monitor and deliver fully against personal targets using the managementinformation provided to you
- Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk
- Suggest improvements to current policies and procedures
- Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
- A natural self-starter with the ability to be flexible and empathetic to deliver client needs
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to meet client and business needs
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent verbal and numerical skills
- Flexible and able to independently judge potential situations, identify and takealternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
My Home Move is the UK?s largest Conveyancing business with over 900 employees and is the UK?s fastest growing suppliers of conveyancing support to a variety of residential and blue chip clients. Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959381668