OTC DERIVATIVES - STRUCTURING MANAGER
Global and leading city based trading house is seeking to hire an OTC DERIVATIVES - STRUCTURER with team management experience to join their continuously developing sales department. The successful candidate will ideally have at least 2-3 years experience with extensive FX/ IRS/ Fixed Income structuring exposure and have a good general understanding of OTC derivatives and options.
Duties will include:
* Understanding of key derivative pricing models to include option models (such as Black-Scholes and Binomial)
* Building new products and services for new business and enhancing current products/services
* Researching product fundamentals, product usage, and market structure
* Working closely with all areas of the business to successfully recognise new opportunities for products and services and working alongside the Product Development team to develop product strategy
* Building strong relationships with customers and identifying market trends and opportunities for developing new products and services
Experience of managing/supervising a team is essential
Ideally candidates will have a minimum 2.1 degree in a quantitative based subject and have practice in a similar role in financial services, previous customer interaction experience is essential. Candidates should have a strong understanding of derivative usage in Interest Rates and FX as well as having strong IT skills, especially Excel and VBA.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959409008