General Practice Manager - Swindon
A Mid-Tier firm in Swindon is currently recruiting for a general practice manager to work closely with partners and ensure the smooth running of the Audit & Accounts team. You will work across a diverse portfolio of clients in both the coportate and not for profit sectors. This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to push on as the firm can offer a structured career development plan that will allow you to progress towards becoming a responsible individual and part of the partnership team.
- Day to day management of the audit and accounts department
- Reviewing and preparing statutory and non-corporate accounts from single entry incomplete records systems or balanced systems
- Reviewin and preparing draft business tax and corporation tax computations
- Managing and carrying out both corporate and not for profit sector audit assignments with an experienced team of seniors and trainee accountants
- Working closely with clients to manage their expectations and offering support for general accounting queries
- Take every opportunity to increase revenue and spot opportunities with both curent and potential clients.
Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA)Experience of working within an accountancy practice where you have been responsible for supervising or managing a team.At least 4 years experience of working in and audit & accounts team and ideally some exposure to the charity or not for profit sector would be a great advantage.Proven ability to communicate well with clients and colleaguesExperience in SAGE, Quickbooks, Kashflow or SAGE SAPA would be useful but not essential.