Floor Manager - Cafe Monico
Café Monico - Floor Manager
Café Monico is the latest restaurant opening by Soho House & Co. The 180-seat restaurant is located on Shaftesbury Avenue, in the heart of the West End. The menu takes inspiration from the Mediterranean Sea and serves rustic Italian and French favourites.
We are committed to producing delicious home-from-home cooking, using the best seasonal ingredients. Our chefs source fresh, local fruit and vegetables and work with British farms to seek out the best meat and dairy available.
Our drinks philosophy is based around consistency and quality, enabling us to deliver good, honest drinks, using the best ingredients. Whether it’s the first coffee of the day, the best cocktail of the party or the last whisky of the night, we know how important it is to get it right.
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs, restaurants and hotels, spread across Europe, the UK and America. With lots of exciting expansion plans to open new houses and restaurants, it’s an amazing time to be joining us. For managers who wish to both further their career and have fun, we offer fantastic, rewarding global prospects.
If you are passionate about food and have a few years experience as a Floor Manager in a fast-pace and high volume restaurant, then we want to hear from you.
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry as well as weekly pay
- Shift guidelines in place to actively encourage a work-life balance.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive trainings, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the Cookhouse magazine.
- Family meal, pension, gym discount and other great Soho House benefits.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for the role.
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/77347043