Personal Tax – Assistant Manager – London
The successful applicant will be responsible for their own portfolio of high net worth private clients which will involve the day-to-day administration of the portfolio including all aspects of compliance, reviewing of the work of more junior staff and assisting with planning projects. Reporting will mainly be to the group’s managers and senior managers.
- Preparation and review of self-assessment returns, ATED/NRCGT returns, tax computations, CGT computations on the disposal of securities, chattels and property
- Assisting with planning and all related aspects of looking after the complex tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients.
- Specific experience of dealing with residence and domicile (including the remittance basis) is highly desirable as well as experience of trusts, partnerships and employment taxes.
- The role provides an excellent range of challenging work for someone with a solid tax background wishing to broaden their experience and advance their career.
- Recent experience in general practice, preferably in a mid tier firm environment.
- Applicants should be CTA qualified
- Previous experience of relevant Tax software