Store Manager - Oban
M&Co is an award-winning national fashion retailer with over 300 stores throughout the UK and International locations. We were voted one of the Best Big Companies to work by the Sunday Times in 2015 and again in 2017.
We believe in developing and growing talent and are committed to building successful teams who can deliver an exceptional customer experience in all our stores.
As a Store Manager you will have proven management experience in a fast paced retail environment, with a strong and sustained ability to drive and deliver total customer satisfaction whilst maximizing sales and profitability.
It is essential that you are a creative individual with a flair for fashion and have the ability to ensure your store is presented and merchandised in a dynamic and inviting style.
You will have the ability to achieve results by effectively leading, coaching, developing and motivating your team to deliver their potential.
- Target driven, with the ability to lead your team to achieve the targets
- Commercially knowledgeable
- Experienced in presenting stock at a high standard.
- Flexible with the ability to work well under pressure
- Focused on customer service
- A great awareness and interest for all areas of fashion, lifestyle and brands.
- Experience with Visual Merchandising
- Fashion retail background
What we offer
- A chance to be an integral part of a dynamic and rewarding environment with an award winning culture.
- We offer a competitive rewards package including generous staff discount, uniform allowance, employee assistance and so much more.
Please visit mandco.com to see all our latest vacancies.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory ID, credit and DBS Checks (Disclosure and Barring Service)
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77230960