Night Nurse-Near Solihull - £17ph - Solihull
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join the team at a nursing home in Solihull. The home is a medium-sized property that provides care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia, physical disability or sensory impairment.
As Staff Nurse, you will be directly involved in the health and well-being of all residents, as well as updating care plans, administering medication and supervising support workers and carers. This is an opportunity to work for a well-respected provider which can offer both personal and professional development.
As Staff Nurse, you will be required to:
• Actively participate with the multidisciplinary team in formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments
• Administer drugs and check preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
• Provide assistance and clinical leadership in the induction/development and supervision of new and junior staff
• Regularly review risk factors and working in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate
• Ensure that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures
• Liaise effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients/residents