Audit & Accounts Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 + Benefits + Career Progression
Levitate Recruitment have been commissioned by a 4 partner Accountancy Practice in Bury as an Audit and Accounts Manager.
The role will be reporting directly to the directors/partners who are ultimately looking for someone to progress in their role as well as assist in the progression of junior members of the team.
- Leading Audit assignments from planning through to completion for clients of varying size and sector.
- Understanding and reviewing corporate tax computations
- Controlling the production of accounts for clients
- Working on special projects for the corporate finance and tax teams
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £40m. There will be the opportunity to work on clients in the £80m to £100m range.
- You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio and have exposure to a mixture of management and/or statutory accounts preparation.
You will need to be qualified in ACA/ACCA and have strong accounting and auditing skills stemming from a professional practice background
I am currently recruiting for a variety of positions in Accounts, Audit and Tax across the North West area so for a confidential discussion regarding what options could be available to you please contact me directly.