Supported living Service Manager – Bristol & Weston Super Mare - £30K - Bristol
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Supported living Service Manager, covering two sites in Bristol and Weston Super Mare. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join a well-renowned care company that is one of the UK’s leading providers of supported living schemes for people living with complex physical or learning disabilities, autism, or ABI.
As service manager, you will be responsible for the management of both services and will oversee the day-to-day running of them. You will also take an active role in promoting the service and monitoring financial and staffing resources.
As service manager, your duties will focus on:
• Developing and monitoring the implementation of person-centred care through the company’s services
• Ensure the health and safety of staff and service users
• Ensure all care staff adhere to external regulations and standards
• Recruitment, training and performance management/support
• Financial administration, ensuring effective budgeting and staffing
• Completion of rotas and timesheets
• Work alongside agencies in order to increase referrals and placements in line with company targets
• Assessment of care plans
• Provide excellent leadership and management