Audit & Accounts Assistant Manager - Redhill, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a Top 20 firm of accountants that are looking to hire an experienced Assistant Manager to join their general practice team.
You will work closely with small to medium sized business where you will provide both general accounting and auditing services. Client sectors will vary with a total portfolio value of around Â£250,000
For the right candidate, fast track career progression through to senior management is available.
- Working alongside the partner to ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Management and development of junior team members
- Clients industries will vary, with annual turnovers ranging up to cÂ£60m
- Working closely with the directors of your client portfolio, providing advice and cross selling further services where necessary.
You will be expected to partake in networking opportunities within the Southern regions to build your portfolio. The company is projecting further growth over the coming years and is determined to build a strong and committed team to enhance their level of service.
This company are interested to hear from either experienced Seniors or Assistant Managers looking for the next step in their career.
The ideal candidate will also have the following;
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum of 1 years post qualified experience.
- Experience of managing at least 2 team members.
- All industry sector experience will be considered.
- Exposure to networking is highly advantageous.