AV EVENTS TECHNICIAN
UP TO £30K + BENS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the world?s leading financial services company in the city of London as an AV Events Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a demanding calendar of corporate events, maintaining the quality and standard of the client?s experience. You will be responsible for all aspects of AV in relation to client?s events from pre-planning, identifying technical requirements, attending meetings in an advisory capacity and event execution.
Duties to include:
- Provide AV Event Support, ensuring a high standard of service is delivered in accordance with SLAs
- Carry out all aspects of the AV service prescribed in Event Function Sheets
- Process enquiries made to the Events team hotline and mailbox
- Report all service shortcomings to the AV Events Team Leader
- Be fully conversant with H&S and First Aid procedures
- Arrange any dry-hire requirements as part of events planning
- Deal with day to day administrative duties and any ad hoc duties assigned by the senior staff
- Support and train others within the company to ensure procedural knowledge is passed to all members of your team
- Ensure a consistent standard is maintained throughout all events and that all processes are routinely followed
- Be proactive in suggesting new methods and techniques to improve efficiency
- Provide AV coordination support where required
To be considered for this position, candidates must have at least 3 years experience working within a client facing Corporate Events role. The successful candidate will have hands on experience of Tandberg/Polycom/Lifesize; AMX/Crestron; Clear One; Extron and Mediastar systems. Candidates who are CTS certified or equivalent will be at a distinct advantage.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/958741804