Our client is a garment manufacturer and importer of wovens, knitwear and jersey. They have an exciting opportunity for an junior merchandiser to join their Manchester based team.
Junior Merchandiser - The Role:
- Reporting in to and supporting the Senior Merchandiser.
- Input orders into their system in an efficient manor in line with critical dates.
- Issue contracts to factories and confirm all prices and crucial dates.
- Liaise with factories on a regular basis.
- Chase and compile all critical path updates.
Junior Merchandiser - The Candidate:
- The successful candidate must be numerical, strong Excel skills and in other Office packages.
- Ideally will have had some level of experience in wholesale merchandising and wishing to pursue their career in this direction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with an ability to work under pressure.
- Strong numerically
- Chinese speaking skills would be a distinct advantage.
Junior Merchandiser - The Package:
- Depending on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77308842