Nurse - £16-17 p/h – Milton Keynes - Milton Keynes
• Life Insurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Long Service Awards
• Refer a friend scheme
• Profit Share Scheme
• Holiday/Retail/Travel Discounts
• & More!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Night Nurse to join their team at a nursing home in Milton Keynes. This home is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care and support services for elderly adults, some of whom are living with dementia, physical disability, or a sensory impairment.
This is a well-renowned care provider that prides itself on an ethos of integrity and care, and is a fantastic company to work for. There are many opportunities for progression within the company, and they offer their employees an excellent benefits scheme.
The Night Nurse role involves:
• Providing a high standard of care to the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
-Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.