UP TO £28k + BENS
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a confident and knowledgeable AV Technician to join a multinational professional services firm based in London. You will provide customer facing support and ensure the safe and correct preparation, implementation and operation of all aspects of the audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies used.
- Presentation support of internal audio visual events
- Assist in the provision of support for internal and external high priority events
- To supply and install, set up and test installed systems and equipment in various locations
- Carry out routine testing of portable and installed equipment to diagnose, log and report operational faults and work with others to assist in the rectification of these faults
- To communicate daily with Manager and Support Staff
- To assist in the booking and allocation of equipment for events
- Ensure a daily record is kept up to date with customer requests , work performed each day, job numbers, dates and times and tasks assigned
- To provide assistance with Internal Media Production and other associated Service providers
- To maintain a smart appearance at all times
- Help with other duties as required or assigned by company management
Candidates must have a technical knowledge of conferencing and audio visual installations as well as touch screen and web-based control technology. You must have excellent customer service skills and have a high level of computer literacy.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/958800124