Senior Garment Technologist
Our client is a successful nightwear & soft lingerie supplier to mid-high end high street retailers. Due to expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Garment Technologist to work closely with their talented in house teams.
Senior Garment Technologist - The Role:
- To communicate professionally and work closely with the design team, customer’s and factories
- Attend and manage fit sessions both in house and with customers
- To manage the technical function from the 1st proto sample, through to production whilst working to the critical path
- To create garment specs and factory packs for production
- To be a point of contact for factories for any technical, pattern cutting or fit issues
Senior Garment Technologist - The Candidate:
- At least 4 - 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Pattern cutting and strong construction knowledge is essential
- Experienced with liaising directly with customers.
- Sound technical knowledge of different fabric bases
- Strong computer literacy skills and knowledge of fit logs
- Very organised with the ability to prioritise daily workloads.
- Professional personality with confident communication skills
- Adaptable, flexible with the ability to work as both part of a time and on own initiative.
Senior Garment Technologist - The Package:
- Competitive, DOE
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77308023