Graphic / Digital Designer
Torpedo is an established and award winning creative agency based near Oxford with an impressive list of clients.
And we’re looking for another creative genius to join our growing team.
You will need to be an experienced and talented all-round graphic designer with an eye for great design and an uncompromising desire to create stand-out marketing and digital communications. Your experience will include designing for both print and digital media across a range of different brands and industries.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team environment, working with some great clients, on truly integrated marketing campaigns. You’ll relish the opportunity to create great design artwork, but just as importantly, you'll jump at the challenge of getting stuck in to a creative brief, coming up with new concepts and being part of a team creating bigger marketing campaigns or digital solutions.
A positive ‘can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
Role & responsibilities
- Work closely with our talented creative, digital and client teams - and occasionally external specialists - to create outstanding print and digital design solutions.
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process - from interpreting the brief, through to creating concepts, setting the visual style, and delivering the asset in the required format.
- Use your experience and knowledge to actively contribute to team creative brainstorms.
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks, projects and priorities to ensure they are all delivered on time and to the highest standard.
Technical skills & experience
- Excellent Mac knowledge and advanced skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign essential.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows would be advantageous.
- A good understanding of design for websites, and a passion for creating outstanding user interfaces, would be beneficial, as would basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and front-end web development.
- Previous agency experience, within a creative or digital environment, and proven experience of delivering multiple projects to tight timescales.
- Excellent layout, colour and typography skills combined with a positive ‘can-do’ highly organised approach.
- Experience of working within the parameters of large corporate branding guidelines.
- A genuine passion for all things design related with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of design.
Torpedo is a digitally integrated creative agency. We offer a competitive salary negotiable depending on experience and a wide range of benefits including:
- Modern agency environment with high-spec Macs / laptops and dual-screens.
- Excellent location
- 25 days holiday + public holidays (Increasing to 28 days after 5 years).
- Pension scheme.
- Private healthcare (after successful completion of the probationary period).
- Dental insurance (after successful completion of the probationary period).
- Conferences and training.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Free pick ’n’ mix sweets.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
- Cakes on your birthday.
- Regular social events, meals out and a big summer party.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77309637