MASS is an independent Systems House which develops medium-sized software implementations often as part of larger integrated solutions.
Our specialised software team working in Corsham, require a technically capable software developer to join them to aid in the long term development of a product for the MoD. The development currently uses Visual Studio 2012(C#), ESRI and SQL and other supporting industry frameworks. The role will involve DV clearance.
The successful candidate must be able to show an appreciation of development of enterprise applications using Visual Studio, industry standard design patterns and technologies including an in depth knowledge of the C# programming language.
Working within a small team of 9 software developers, you will be expected to deliver software solutions to a pre-existing software system in accordance with existing software architecture and to a set of clearly defined requirements.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for stability and consistency in a rural Wiltshire location.
The candidate must also be eligible for UK MoD clearance for access to the appropriate security level.
Mandatory Skill Requirements:
- Hardware: PC
- Software: Visual Studio, C# 4.0
- Tools & Methodologies: Entity Framework, WCF, LINQ, Generics, Lambdas. Design patterns, Unit Testing, Test Driven Development
- Apps: MS Office 2010 or later
- Other: Must be able to work and integrate in a well-established team. Minimum SC cleared with ability to undergo higher level clearance.
Desirable Skill Requirements:
- Software: JAVA
- Tools & Methodologies: WPF, MOQ MSTEST, RX Framework & UML
- Apps: ESRI Server products, Configuration Management, Server, SQL Server 2008
- Markets: Defence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76821495