Self Employed Enforcement Agent / Londonwide
We are UK’s largest judicial services group with circa 2,000 staff and self-employed agents recovering £300 million per year on behalf of taxpayers, businesses and individuals through ethical and integrated court order compliance.
- Do you like the freedom and flexibility that being Self Employed brings?
- Are you target driven and keen on a role that has uncapped earnings potential?
- Do you have high influencing skills and high ethical standards?
- Want to work in London and/or Greater London Area in a field based role?
- Do you want to engage with the best debt collection company in the UK?
Self Employed Earnings Potential
Some of our Agents earn on avg £25k to £35k within their first year, many agents often exceed £50-£80k. Earnings are uncapped.
We have hundreds of roles immediately available across the whole of London for
- Enforcement Agents (trainee or experienced certificated)
- Investigation Agents (trainee)
- Council Tax Collectors (trainee or experienced certificated)
- All self-employed roles attract a financial support package during training (typically 8-12 weeks)
- We support all trainees with City & Guild accredited training and support through to Certification
Please send your CV to myself or give me a call on 07720094785
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76828668