Due to a period of growth this Strong Top 30 firm of Accountants require an Audit Semi-Senior to join their team. The firm has 7 offices within the UK and they deal with a wide range of business sectors across the UK and internationally. Employee development is at the forefront of their business and they offer a rewarding environment for professionals to truly excel. The firm boasts a long track record of promoting from within with a number of Senior Managers and partners starting their career within the firm.
- You will support the Audit Seniors and the management team on larger audit engagements and be introduced into running your own assignments from the planning stage through to completion for smaller clients.
- You will also provide more general accounting service such as financial accounts preparation, management accounts and some tax services.
- There is also scope to gain experience in corporate finance as the business is experience consistent growth in this specialism.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £50m. There will be the opportunity to work on clients in the £80m to £100m range as you progress towards a senior.
- You will report direct to seniors and senior managers with regular partner contact.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
- The firm encourages active networking across all levels and will support new business ideas.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above Audit Senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. They have excellent staff retention and promote and organise a number of social activities to create a close team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to experience the standards of a big firm without the sacrifice of your work/life balance.