AUDIT SUPERVISOR – UXBRIDGE
Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a Mid-tier firm of accountants in Uxbridge that are actively recruiting for experienced accountants at Audit Supervisor level. Working across a wide range of industry sectors, you will take on a client portfolio of owner managed businesses, with turnovers between £10 million up to £100 million. The position offers fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team supported by an intensive training and development program with great development opportunities.
- Reporting directly to a partner team of 5 you will manage and lead audit assignemnets for a wide range of clients with tunrnovers between £10m to £100m
- You will work closely with senior management in managing client relationships and you will ensure regular contact is kept throughout the year
- You will take a lead role for audit assignements and will required to manage a team of up to 3 Audit juniors
- Prepare management letters and reports for partner review and you will take an active part of client closure meetings
- Ensure that jobs are planned effectively and delivered on time and within budget
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist.
- At least 2 years’ post qualified experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit exposure.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients.
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.