Children’s Palliative Care Nurse RSCN Maidstone £22,040 - £27,421 p/a - Sittingbourne
A specialist children’s palliative care service located near Maidstone currently has vacancies for Band 5 Registered Nurses.
At this service, you will be working with children with terminal illnesses, life limiting conditions and complex needs, providing high quality nursing care and support to children and their families.
Band 5 Staff Nurse posts are available in the role of Children’s Palliative Care Nurse and applicants will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Children’s Nurse (RSCN)
• Experienced working with children with disabilities and complex needs
• Have completed a mentorship qualification
• Strong clinical skills relevant to paediatric nursing
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
• Flexible approach to shift patterns and able to travel for work purposes
Full time Children’s Palliative Care Nurse posts are available, working 37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern that includes days, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
Salaries range from £22,040 to £27,421 per annum and alongside competitive salaries, staff benefits include generous annual leave allowances which increase with long service and a pension scheme or the opportunity to continue with the NHS pension.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Kent, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.