Senior Product Specialist
Senior Product Specialist ? XpertHR: Sutton
XpertHR was established in 2002 with a single mission: empowering HR teams to build successful workforces.
We are a revolutionary resource that provides HR professionals with a comprehensive and accurate source of employment law, good practice and benchmarking information. With offices in London, New York and Amsterdam we are now looking for a Senior Product Specialist to work alongside our growing and successful UK based team.
At a global level, we are part of the RELX Group, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across many industries.
Reporting to the UK Management team, the Senior Product Specialist will work closely with the UK sales team, primarily running online demonstrations showcasing the suite of XpertHR solutions and products to new and existing customers within the UK. With the best sales talent teeing up your demonstrations and being on call to pre-qualify and agree on the next steps, you?ll also be rewarded for each and every one of your demonstrations that successfully closes. Sounds great, right? What?s more, we absolutely believe in career development here at XpertHR and are proud to say that we have a number of home grown success stories who have successfully been promoted into higher positions within the business. And if all that wasn?t enough, we?ll also support you with a range of cutting edge tools and techniques to help you deliver your solutions in an engaging and customer centric way.
- Deliver captivating and tailored online demonstrations to establish the value of the XpertHR offering
- Understand potential new customer?s requirements and to prove their ability to meet these through the demonstration of industry, technical and product knowledge via excellent presentation skills
- Engages existing customers to demonstrate relevant new solutions, presenting XpertHR as a partner of choice, able to solve the customer?s on-going challenges and deliver on their strategic objectives
- To develop a deep understanding of the product, functions and company values
- To keep up-to-date on HR topics, tasks, trends and the competitive market space
- Work alongside our Head of Sales Enablement in on-boarding new starters and supporting experienced team members in their on-going product awareness and understanding
- Assist customers, prospects and the sales team to build a compelling and competitive business case and return on investment
Key Skills Required
- Great team player and people-orientated with excellent listening and communication skills - Able to build relationships, with both external and internal stakeholders - Able to acquire an effective working knowledge of XpertHR, the market, competitors and customers - Excellent time management techniques
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RBI General Benefits Package: - Pension Scheme - 29 Days Holiday - Paid Charity Days ? 2 days per year - Life Insurance (4x salary) - Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE) - Competitive Salaries
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959322444