Nursery practitioners - Full time/part time and Term time
A beautiful Nursery Pre-school and after school club near Belvedere is looking for qualified Early years staff to work in their pre-school unit and Toddler room.
Flexible working hours full and part time available.
Term time will be considered.
- Knowledge of Ofsted day care standards and effectively implementing these requirements
- Implementing the Company’s Safeguarding / Child Protection Policies and Procedures
- Supporting and monitoring statutory framework and curriculum in England, Scotland or Wales to ensure each child develops within a stimulating environment
- Ensuring the nursery offers an environment which reflects the cultural diversity of all children
- Completing children’s developmental and observation records
- Ensuring close supervision of children during all meal times and adhering to the allergy and dietary requirements of all children within the nursery
- Creating and maintaining successful and professional partnerships with parents/carers
- Following Company procedures for the positive management of children’s behaviour
- Minimum Level 3 in Child Care and Education or equivalent
- Knowledge of EYFS curriculum planning
- Knowledge of Regulatory Body
- First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of child development
- Awareness of Health & Safety requirements within the nursery
- Knowledge of Child Protection/Safeguarding Children
- Understanding or appreciation of the importance of equal opportunities in the workplace
- Understanding of how to address parental concerns
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues.
- Effective communicator – written and oral
- Neat and professional appearance.
Hours: The setting is open 7.15-6.30 (shift patterns)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77206250