Electronic Technology Developer
A great opportunity for an Electronics Engineer with a strong academic background to join the R&D team of an innovative Technology Company working on the development of energy saving applications.
You’ll be a creative hands-on Electronic Engineer ideally with some leadership experienc; you’ll have a good understanding of Analogue design as well as having good knowledge of embedded system hardware design.
The successful Electronic Engineer will undertake a varied role, applying their problem solving skills on a daily basis, carrying out new product research and development and having the ability to design high performance sensor measurement and control systems.
Your Academic background:
• A minimum of a 2.1 Honours Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar from a respected University.
• A relevant Masters / PhD would be highly beneficial.
Your Technical Skills & Knowledge should include:
• Embedded System Hardware Design.
• Analogue signal chain design & simulation.
• Low power, battery design.
• Schematic and PCB Layout (Altium preferred).
• Signal Processing and filtering.
• Familiarity with C/C++ for microprocessor coding.
This exciting company offers an excellent working environment and career development as well as a highly competitive salary package. This role is mainly office based but some travel may be required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77218556