Account Director Digital Marketing
Sue Ross Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity to work with our client, a successful and growing digital marketing agency based in Sheffield. They seek an experienced, top class Account Director to join their existing team.
This is a senior client management position and involves leading an Account Management team, building relationships with clients, and developing marketing strategy. You will be appointed to a select group of accounts and will also take responsibility for developing new business opportunities. Reporting into the Client Services Director, duties and responsibilities include;
• Working with various clients to assess business requirements and develop appropriate strategies
• Conducting effective analysis to support marketing recommendations
• Gaining an understanding of clients’ business, generating new ideas to improve performance
• Achieving client targets/KPIs
• Managing a team of marketing professionals, fostering teamwork and a constructive work environment
• Identifying resource requirements
• Conducting performance reviews
• Working with the business development team to develop new sales proposals
• Tracking client account profitability, creating and adhering to budgets, providing financial forecasts for all accounts
• Ensuring work is accurately estimated
The following skills and experience are essential;
• Educated to degree level, ideally with a Professional Marketing qualification (CIM or IDM)
• A minimum of five years industry experience of an equivalent marketing position
• Proven demonstrable track record of client relationship development and service management
• Experience in key areas of marketing communications, including digital, advertising, direct mail, promotion and literature
• A full clean driving licence
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and lively agency based in beautiful offices in Sheffield centre.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77262642