Technical Support Engineer
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Salary: - £23,000
Key Skills / Experience
*Hardware / Software Support.
*Excellent communication skills.
- To provide technical support to users for IT.
- Hardware Support including Server hardware, PCs and peripherals.
- Software Support including OS and a variety of software packages.
- Network Support including Routers, Hubs and Structured Cabling.
- Server Support including Active Directory and User Maintenance.
- To complete tasks as logged in the IT Support System.
- To work closely with other service providers to ensure that equipment is maintained and any service contracts are reviewed.
- To conduct site surveys to assess existing and future infrastructure requirements.
- To work closely with the other members of the IT department to achieve support and project aims.
- To provide IT advice and training to users.
- To prioritise work to ensure IT support tasks are completed.
- To travel regularly to all venues to provide support and preventative maintenance.
- To work with other departments to advise and help with implementing IT solutions.
A fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to work for a highly regarded major international organisation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959362802