Senior Test Development Engineer
Are you a Degree qualified Test Development Engineer with proven experience of writing software in LabView and with experience of designing R&D or production testing solutions, who is now seeking a new career challenge in a Senior capacity?
Our Client, seeks a competent Test Development Engineer to take responsibility for maintaining existing production processes to the established level of safety, quality, cost and delivery as well as eliminating root causes effectively.
The key experience and skills sought include:
- A Degree qualification in Electronics or Software Engineering.
- IOSH Health & Safety Qualification.
- NI LabView CLAD or higher.
- Continuous Improvement techniques.
- Experience of Solid Edge or similar CAD software package.
- Experience in designing R&D or Production testing solutions.
The successful Senior Test Development Engineer will specify the design criteria for the new test rigs, managing the supply of test equipment and its implementation into production. You should understand relevant legislation and certification requirements, be able to ensure health and safety risks are taken into account as well as being able to manage traceability, roll out and roll back of software changes.
A competitive salary will be offered.
Apply now for full details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77045257