Accounts Senior - Large Independent Firm
A multi award winning accountancy firm offering accountancy, audit, tax and business advice services to a wide range of clients are looking to add to their team and are recruiting for Accounts Seniors who are looking for the next step in their career.
Their team of accountants, auditors, tax and VAT professionals act for international and UK corporate businesses, family businesses, high net worth individuals, SME's, entrepreneurs and rapidly growing new businesses located in London, across the UK, Europe and beyond.
To assist, with limited supervision, in the provision of a first class accountancy service to a varied range of clients by taking responsibility for the efficient execution of all assignments.
- Preparation of Accounts.
- Ensure that completed and carefully prepared accounts files are delivered to the Assistant Manager or Associate Director for review.
- To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts from client trial balance of incomplete records, where necessary.
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of file completion (including preparation of the first draft of the Corporation Tax computation) to ensure that Associate Directors and Partners remain confident with the work produced.
- To keep up to date with auditing, accounting and general taxation issues.
- To resolve technical issues as required and report to the Associate Director or Assistant Manager.
- To report on an audit file and ensure that all judgements made are fully documented for the Associate Director.
- 3 years experience in practice
- Good academic background
- Generic knowledge and skills (this would include technical knowledge, levels of professional qualifications)
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Excellent IT skills
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959308910