Nursing Home Manager - £44K – Near Warrington - Warrington
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Nursing Home Manager to join the team at a purpose-built nursing home near Warrington, Cheshire.
The home provides nursing and social care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
As Nursing Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home.
Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.