Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Our client provides an award winning engineering consultancy and specialist contracting services to the infrastructure, environmental and construction sectors. With offices nationwide, they are able to provide clients with a bespoke solution, tailored specifically to their individual requirements, no matter how technically complex or challenging. Expanding in the public and private sector through organic growth, our client offers a friendly work environment, development opportunities and a superior retention rate.
As a result of continued and sustained growth, we are looking to recruit a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to work at our clients offices in Bristol. Seeking engineers with residential design experience to work with their Infrastructure teams, typical duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering technical support to the design of civil infrastructure projects
- Working as part of a team within a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy
- Operating across a matrix of projects
- You will undertake scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs, and project coordination
- You will be expected to work in a design office environment but could also play an active role in design and site meetings, site inspections and progress reporting
- Good communication and effective liaison with clients, architects, contractors and regulatory / statutory authorities are key attributes
Role / Person Specifications:
- BEng or similar technical qualification / experience
- HNC / HND qualified
- Relevant knowledge gained in a design office environment
- An understanding of Section 104, 278 and 38 adoption procedures
- Excellent analysis and technical design skills in AutoCAD, WinDES and PDS
- Experience working with developers.
- Knowledge of UK planning procedures and experience of providing technical support to secure planning approval
- Experience of securing technical approvals from highway and drainage authorities
This challenging and exciting opportunity offers an attractive basic salary (permanent) plus benefits package to the successful candidate, along with longevity of work given the company?s commitment to future growth. In return for commitment, inspiration and contributing to the future of our client, they offer excellent career prospects in a supportive working environment with no restrictions on how far you can progress.
We are committed to equal opportunities. We wish to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and appointed solely on their suitability for the post irrespective of race, gender, age, disability, caring responsibilities, sexual orientation, marital/civil partnership status, religion/belief or nationality.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959341614