Semi Senior/Senior Accountant - Hertfordshire Borders
Taylor Hawkes are delighted to be working with highly successful chartered accountants based on the outskirts of Hertfordshire. Our client provides multiple services to a wide range of clients including accounts, audit, payroll and tax services.
This firm are recognised as market leaders and pride themselves on providing an excellent level of customer service to their clients and are currently looking to appoint a Semi Senior/Senior Accountant due to continued long term growth.
Your new role as a Semi Senior Accountant will involve managing a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies with turnovers up to £10 million.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of accounts
- Management accounts
- Personal and corporate tax returns
- VAT returns and submission
- Bank reconciliations
- Providing support to more junior accountants
- Providing reports to assist the audit team and client liaison via email, face to face and over the phone
- Studying or qualified AAT/ACCA/ACA
- Must have at least 18 months experience within an accountancy practice
- Excellent communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959308914