- Senior Developer for EG ? Major career opportunity in thriving and innovation led online brand.
- EG is part of Reed Business Information and the FTSE100 RELX Group.
- Salary to Competitive + 29 days holiday + 2 charity days + share options scheme + pension + more!
Estates Gazette is an exciting business and a great company to work for; we use forward-thinking technology and nurture an innovation and collaboration lead culture to deliver game-changing software to the property industry. We have a fantastic office opposite Holborn station, really bright and modern with a real buzz, we have genuinely talented staff with a passion for what they do, and the social side isn?t bad either!
- Experience of working on customer facing web applications.
- Experience of TDD and Object Oriented principles.
- Agile Development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder skills.
- Mongo DB.
- Amazon Web Services.
- Experience of developing solutions using Event Driven Architecture.
- One-click deployments, continuous integration, continuous delivery and test automation.
- Team City / Puppet.
- UI design skills and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a bonus, but not essential.
It?s worth noting that whilst EG is a hugely successful brand in its own right, it?s also part of Reed Business Information and the FTSE100 RELX Group, powerhouses in the global digital world and hugely respected tech-driven businesses. This means that we?re able to offer the best-of-both-words, a close-knit, collegial, flexible and dynamic team but with the stability, investment, benefits and career opportunities that go with being part of a growing global organisation.
What?s it like to work here?
Outstanding - you?ve probably already got a feel for what we do and the technology we?re involved with but what?s really stands us out from the crowd is our culture. We?re an agile, dynamic and forward thinking organisation who understands the importance of looking after our staff. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products, providing our employees with interesting challenges for their personal and career development whilst also striking the right balance between work and family life.
And what about your career?
Career development is a big thing for us and we take out PDP (personal development plan) process very seriously; we want you to learn and progress quickly in the direction you want to go and we will provide you with the training and support to achieve that at the right pace. The great thing about us career-wise is that we?re a company made up of leading online businesses so you can develop in three dimensions, vertically through the business, across different brands, and across different functions (if you fancy a change). We?re also an increasingly international business and are often able to offer overseas opportunities either as secondments or on a permanent basis.
RBI General Benefits Package:
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days ? 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
- Competitive Salaries
RBI are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Women in technology:
RBI is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 24% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
- Mentoring scheme for women in technology
- Women?s network forum
- Regularly run events for schools girl about careers in technology to inspire the next generation of girls in tech.
RBI proudly support the Tech Talent Charter. Click on the link to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959295921