Service Engineer / Engineer Pumps
JOB TITLE: Service Engineer / Engineer – Pumps
LOCATION: London, Basingstoke, Brighton, Reading, Newbury, Southampton, Portsmouth, Woking, Dover, Maidstone, Basildon, Chelmsford, Slough, Andover, Salisbury, Watford, Tunbridge Wells, Crawley
SALARY: £35,000 to £45,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the pumps industry, the company supple a wide range of pumps and pump services including pumps, sewage pumps, stormwater pumps, pressurised pumps, servicing, maintenance, repairs, pump and moto sales and pump hire to a variation of different industries across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Service Engineer to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous technical and engineering experience, will have a proven track record in the pumps / pump servicing, pump maintenance and pump repair sector, will be hardworking, understand the pump industry and looking to join a well established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven engineering success in the Pumps Industry.
2. Pump Engineering experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77134616