HEAD OF UNDERWRITING (PROPERTY FINANCE)
TO £EXCELLENT + BENS + BONUS
Due to rapid expansion, this boutique lender based in Central London that specialise in property finance have a brand new opportunity for a Senior Underwriter to manage a small but growing credit team. The successful candidate will have excellent people management skills combined with a deep understanding of mortgage lending (bridging and development finance preferred), credit risk and regulated markets.
Duties to include:
- Manage a small Underwriting team
- Underwrite and approve loans against agreed lending criteria
- Handling broker calls on specific cases under review; manage customer expectations
- Liaising with internal departments (Legal, Risk and Sales) and external parties (Surveyors, Solicitors and Customers) to effectively manage the lending process
- Responsible for the ongoing development of your team providing training as required
- Ensure that all compliance policies and regulations adhered to
The successful candidate must have several years experience underwriting property finance loans (senior mandate holder) combined with excellent stakeholder management skills. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959270317