Management Accountant - Excellent Working Environment
Taylor Hawkes are honoured to be working with a well-known and highly desirable accounting firm based in Stevenage. Due to the high increase in clients they are now looking for a management accountant to join their dedicated and friendly close knit team.
Although they are based in Hertfordshire, their clients are worldwide and therefore this firm offers fantastic exposure to a wide variety of clients ranging in size. Their aim is to be the largest and best resourced practice in the area.
This firms offers full study support and the chance to progress your career by gaining excellent exposure to your own client portfolio.
- Carry out bookkeeping and data processing using accounting systems of the client or appropriate accounting system
- Purchase ledger, sales ledger and nominal ledgers
- Calculate and process monthly journals for prepayment/ accruals/depreciation/payroll and other monthly adjustments
- Prepare VAT returns In advance of deadline for review and sign off
- Completes assignments for clients, managers & supervisors to required standard
- Prepare management accounts file in required format and structure
- Assist with completion of monthly/quarterly reporting pack including P& L ,B/S , budgets and actual , debtors/creditors ageing analysis, cashflow and commentary
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Manages portfolio to ensure work completed to client's timetable expectations
- Meeting deadlines and dates set
- Assist with the preparation of end of year accounts file and audit schedules
- Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines
- Effective use of IT including excel, accounts packages, outlook
- AAT, ACCA or ACA studier
- Accountancy practice experience
- Excellent communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959308911