Digital Marketing Executive - 6 month FTC
Overview of our company
Working at RBI is dynamic, exciting and not without its share of challenges. We have a can-do culture (being a big company with market leading Brands), but maintain a small company approach to success.
We?re a very friendly team at the heart of the Business. We work collaboratively, meaning great opportunities to build your level of Email Marketing and Marketing Automation knowledge and other valuable expertise in a dynamic and competitive B2B environment. As such you?ll have plenty of opportunities to learn things that aren?t listed in this job description but we?ve done our best to describe below what is involved in this role.
The role we have open: Digital Marketing Executive 6 month contract
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join the Marketing Operations team.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be:
- Creating Automated Tactical Campaigns
- Creating Automated Core Programmes (e.g. Nurture programs)
- Building Content Journeys
- Supporting social operations
- Managing Newsletters and E-updates sends
- Creating Landing pages
o Regular landing pages
o Form registration solutions, quiz, surveys
o Running on-site A/B split tests
o Running on-site segmentation to support Nurture efforts
This role will support our Property brand and will be the key contact for all the activity mentioned above. The right candidate will need to quickly:
- Understand the brand, customers and products
- Keep the roadmap up-to-date and keep focus on strategic activity
- Work proactively suggesting best practice, cross-promotion/sell opportunities, innovation
- Optimising email communications to ensure messaging through the lead lifecylce is correct
- Tracking response to evaluate the effectiveness of communictations and offering advice and guidance on optimisation
- Supporting other marketing teams with technologies such as ExactTarget, Eloqua, Adobe Target, LookBooks?
If you?re right for this role, you will:
- have a degree or equivalent
- have demonstrable experience in an Email Marketing role, experience using HTML and deploying emails through an Email Service Provider or Marketing Automation system.
- be passionate about Email Marketing, Lead Lifecycle optimisation and on-site testing
- be able to multitask and quickly change course as required by company or external market forces.
- enjoy working with a results driven team and bring new ideas to help the team excel.
- be inquisitive and proactive - showing an appetite to question current processes and look for new opportunities whilst learning and developing new skills.
- demonstrate fine attention to detail in oral and written communications / reporting.
- have a can-do attitude and be confident in engaging with senior people and departments to quickly understand requirements, recognise opportunities or issues and get things done.
- like change and challenging projects
Skills supporting the role:
- Strong Email Marketing skills
- Experience/knowledge of Marketing Automation Systems and lead nurturing principles will be an advantage
- Experience using Dreamweaver and creating HTML emails
- Knowledge of planning and building dynamic campaigns
- Experience optimising marketing campaigns
Our ideal candidate will be extremely well organised and have excellent attention to detail
In short, we are looking for an individual who is smart, comfortable with technology, works hard and is enjoyable to work with
We want to work with ?can do? people who enjoy being part of a committed team.
We?re asking a lot from our successful candidate. However the benefits will be significant as you?d expect from a company like us. As well as having the opportunity to spend your working days with some really great people:
- We?ll pay you a competitive salary.
- Allow you to take off almost 6 weeks? vacation each year.
- On top of that, you?ll be part of a global marketing community, working in a division of a successful, socially-responsible FTSE 100 organization.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/958693390