Tax Senior - Large Independent Firm
A multi award winning accountancy firm offering accountancy, audit, tax and business advice services to a wide range of clients are looking to add to their team and are recruiting for a Tax Senior
Their team of accountants, auditors, tax and VAT professionals act for international and UK corporate businesses, family businesses, high net worth individuals, SME's, entrepreneurs and rapidly growing new businesses located in London, across the UK, Europe and beyond.
To assist in the provision of a timely and first class tax service to a broad range of individual clients.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of tax cases and providing feedback on work completed, where appropriate.
- Prepare and submit Personal, Partnership, LLP and Trust Tax Returns, P11D, P35 and other sundry HM Revenue & Customs forms including HMRC PAYE Coding Notices on a timely basis.
- Collating and maintaining client information.
- Inputting tax information onto tax software including Capital Gain and Capital Allowance calculations.
- Correspond and deal with client enquiries in relation to their personal tax issues.
- Correspond with the HM Revenue and Customs and deal with HMRC Enquiries into Tax Returns Technical Advice.
- Provide tax advice to members of the Audit and Accounts Team in their work.
Between 4 - 5 years experience in a similar role
Generic knowledge and skills :
- AAT qualified ATT qualified
- Technical knowledge to be developed including keeping up to date on best practice and standards
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959308918