Tax Consultant - Large Independent Firm
A multi award winning accountancy firm offering accountancy, audit, tax and business advice services to a wide range of clients are looking to add to their team and are recruiting for a Tax Consultant.
Their team of accountants, auditors, tax and VAT professionals act for international and UK corporate businesses, family businesses, high net worth individuals, SME's, entrepreneurs and rapidly growing new businesses located in London, across the UK, Europe and beyond.
To provide a timely and first class tax service to a broad range of corporate clients and provide advice to Partners and employees in their work.
- An experienced mixed tax professional with exposure to corporate, private and business taxes affecting owner managed businesses and high net worth individuals.
- A strong team player with an enquiring mind, leadership skills, commercially aware; and able to develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Provide technical support and expertise on all tax areas.
- To work with Partners to provide tax solutions to issues raised.
- Provide support and knowledge to Partners and the Audit and Accounts Team in advising clients on all issues relating to tax.
- Case work.
- Review Corporation Tax computations and CT600s.
- Prepare partnership and personal tax returns on complex cases.
- Prepare Capital Allowance computations and Capital Gains tax computations.
Between 4 - 5 years experience in a similar role.
Generic knowledge and skills:
- ACA or ACCA qualified CTA qualified.
- CPD Technical knowledge to be developed including keeping up to date on best practice and standards.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959308919