Senior Accountant - Accountancy Practice
Taylor Hawkes have the pleasure of working with an impressive boutique accountancy firm based in Hertfordshire. Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their successful and close knit team.
As an established accountancy firm our client provides a range of accounting services including Audit & Accounts, Taxation advice/planning and Payroll services. The culture within this accountancy firm would suit someone who aspires to work within a friendly and supportive environment.
- Be the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients. This will be a mixture of companies, LLPs, Partnerships, and sole traders, in a variety of industries
- Complete company accounts and CT600s
- Complete personal tax returns and sole trader accounts
- Complete partnership accounts and partnership tax returns
- Ensure assignments are carried out within allocated budget
- Liaise with 3rd parties as required (HMRC, mortgage brokers, bookkeepers, payroll bureau, etc.)
- Review and sign all correspondence relating to your clients
- Conduct client meetings when required
- Supervise junior staff when necessary
- Contribute positively in team meetings
- IRIS Accounts Production & Business Tax
- IRIS Personal Tax
- Docusoft for paperless filing (correspondence only) - training will be given
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience within accountancy practice
- Be ACCA/ACA Qualified
To be considered for this role, please apply or contact Lucy at Taylor Hawkes for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959308916