Corporate Insolvency Administrator - Accountancy
Leading Accountancy firm seek an Administrator to join the Restructuring & Recovery department who provides expertise in the field of restructuring, recovery, and insolvency services to individuals and organisations across the UK. Ideal candidate would be responsible for the provision of assistance to managers in the administration and progression of an assigned caseload of member’s voluntary liquidations.
Your role would focus on asset realisations, ascertainment of creditors and distribution of available funds in accordance with agreed priorities, compliance with statutory requirements and best practice; and the progression of cases from commencement to closure.
• Asset realisations
• Ascertainment of creditors and distribution of available funds in accordance with agreed priorities
• Compliance with statutory requirements and best practice
• Progression of cases from commencement to closure
To carry out duties assigned by the manager or partner efficiently, thoroughly, and in accordance with the firm’s procedures and relevant statutory and extra-statutory obligations.
• To communicate any problems in complying with those instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the manager or partner immediately.
• To undertake all assigned cases to the highest standards of objectivity, integrity, and professionalism, and with appropriate awareness of the often conflicting needs of directors, contributories, and creditors. To maintain a prompt and appropriate communication with all relevant parties.
• Maintenance of efficient files and records and prompt and appropriate reaction to all correspondence, telephone calls and interviews.
• To treat all third parties such as members and creditors with respect and courtesy, and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
• To record time spent on a regular basis, and to ensure that time charged is consistent with the proper performance of the work.
• To monitor time costs and recommend appropriate billing to the manager or partner, and to ensure that the necessary approvals are obtained to achieve prompt collection of such fees.
ideal candidate must have A Strong Academic Background. At least 5 GCSE’s grade A-C including a minimum grade B in English Language and Maths (or equivalent).
• 12 months’ corporate insolvency experience
• Familiarity with a broad range of types of solvent liquidation appointments
• CPI qualification would be an advantage
• Experience of working within a Professional Services Environment
• Experience in client handling
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76796901