Loans Agency Transaction Management
Our Client, a successful Loan Agent and Corporate Trust Business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Transaction Manager to join their expanding London team. The successful candidate will have a proven background managing a wide portfolio of transactions from inception through to completion. This role would be ideally suited to a commercially minded, client focussed and results driven individual with proven experience of syndicated loan products.
- Ensuring that all necessary approvals and protections are in place prior to transaction closure (including KYC, application of proceeds provisions, indemnities etc.). Liaising with all relevant parties and their counsels to facilitate the completion of applicable transaction documentation - from initial review through negotiation, agreement and execution - within scheduled timeframes.
- Providing regular updates to management on transaction progress and related business prospects. Opening, verifying and monitoring accounts.
- Liaising with client services and operations colleagues to ensure the accurate recording and seamless discharge of ongoing transaction obligations.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for all transaction related issues/queries.
- Organising and attending client meetings.
- Initiating/ensuring correct client billing on an ongoing basis.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Proven background in managing a varied and demanding portfolio of transactions.
- Broad experience and knowledge of transaction processes and documentation in the loan and bond context - and restructuring relating to the same.
- The ability to ask the right questions and self-supervise.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- A can-do and resourceful attitude with a commitment to critical and flexible thinking.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/959286355