FLEXIBLE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
UP TO £26k + BENS
A worldwide audio-visual company is seeking a highly adaptable and motivated individual to join their team and provide customer facing support to their numerous clients across London. You will ensure the safe and correct preparation, implementation and operation of all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies.
Duties to include:
- Assisting in the provision of support for internal and external high priority events.
- To supply and install, set up and test installed systems and equipment in various locations.
- To operate the Presentation and Video Conference Systems and associated electronics.
- Carry out routine testing to diagnose, log and report operational faults.
- To communicate daily with Senior Support Staff on requirements and the general status of jobs.
- Working with all other team members to ensure complete commissioning and hand over of jobs to the client or service department.
- Ensure all work is performed to company standards and that information security policies, standards and procedures are complied with.
- To maintain a smart appearance at all times and to react to urgent situation in a calm manner.
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have a strong underpinning operational knowledge of Video Conferencing, Audio Visual Systems and their related technical fundamentals. The successful candidate must have experience in providing a similar service within an on-site role and maintain a smart appearance at all times. Duties may vary depending on department size, organisational structure and/or geographic location.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/958803530