Staff Nurse - £15 p/h – Walsall - Walsall
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for two nurses to join the team at an elderly nursing home in Walsall, paying an hourly rate of £15.
This is a medium-sized home that provides Nursing, Palliative and respite care for the elderly.
As staff nurse, you will work as part of a team to deliver excellent, person-centred care to the elderly residents of the home.
You will also be responsible for administering medication, personal care, maintaining patient records and developing therapeutic relationships with the residents
If you are a Nurse with a passion for elderly care then please do not hesitate to contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187 to discuss the role further.
The Staff Nurse role:
• Providing a high standard of care at all times
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Administering medication where appropriate