Senior Accountant – TOP 20 FIRM
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Flexibile Benefits + Bonus + Career Progression
Levitate Recruitment are currently being commissioned by a Top 20 firm of Accountants in Manchester that require a Senior Accountant. They actively target forward thinking entrepreneurial clients that continue to grow year after year. This firm aligns itself with their clients’ needs and aspirations to assist the company in their growth through consultation and advice.
They take their employees development very seriously and their progressive environment and remuneration package is commensurate with a firm a firm of their stature.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £40m. There will be the opportunity to work on clients in the £80m to £100m range.
- You will gain exposure to a mixture of management and/or statutory accounts preparation.
- You will report direct to the Senior Manager/Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for junior staff whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
To be considered for this role you must
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified – with a maximum of 2 years post qualified experience.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
I am currently recruiting for a variety of positions in Accounts, Audit and Tax across the Manchester area so for a confidential discussion regarding what options could be available to you please contact me directly.